No doubt, the blogging business has since proven to be a very lucrative one, with many renowned bloggers making it big. However, there are also some people who are yet to be convinced that they ought to be blogging.
Some have questions that are yet to be clarified; questions like: How do bloggers make money? While some are afraid the blogging line may be congested, and wonder if a beginner blogger can make money online. Those interested in videos may also wonder if Youtube bloggers make money.
I hope by the time you are done reading this you will understand that truly it rocks to be a blogger. Here are ten reasons why I say so:
- Get ‘employed’: Most renowned bloggers started blogging as a hobby. Sooner or later, it turned into a big time business. Blogging has the potential of getting you meaningfully engaged and earning you a living.
- Establish an online presence: Whether you are an individual or a business, blogging is one way you can establish an online presence, from where you will become more visible to people all over the world.
- Be known as an expert: Blogging helps establish you as an expert in your particular field or in any area you choose. When you blog on a particular concept, share thoughts, ideas and other vital information on that issue, you create the impression of being an expert.
- Build an audience: People who are interested in the issues you blog about and find your posts useful, would be attracted to you. When the trust has been built, they keep coming back to you. With this, you can build and grow your audience, which pays off in other ways.
- Sell your products: Blogging gives you a platform to sell your products. When you’ve built an audience of people who consider you an expert, you create a market for you to sell products relating to that subject. It is easy for people to buy from you since they have come to trust your opinions.
- Sell yourself: If through blogging you establish yourself as an expert in a particular field, you
have a better chance of winning your employer when you apply for a job.
- Become a better writer: Active blogging requires that you write great contents regularly. This is one way to improve your writing skill, as the secret to becoming a better writer is to write, write, and write.
- Become an author: When your posts and opinions have won the trust of people, it is easier to put those things together and have them published.
- Build powerful connections: Blogging and being identified on a subject matter can attract big shots in that field to you.
- Learn and grow yourself: Even for areas you are knowledgeable about, blogging opens you up to more research; and while you seek to supply the right information to your audience, you also get to know and learn more about the subject.
I’m sure you now know that the best time you should have started blogging is yesterday! Please also find my article on affiliate marketing, right here.